Sunday, December 26, 2010

2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge

I've decided to participate in a challenge or two during the coming year to get myself revved up about reading and writing reviews. Earlier this month I posted about the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, and now I've discovered the Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by Jamie at For the Love of YA.




Here are the rules:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.  Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below.

2. There are four levels:

--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

--The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.

--The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.

--The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.

3. Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.

4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2011 and goes until December 31, 2011.


I'm going to be conservative and aim for 'Fun Size', though I might hit Jumbo Size if everything isn't too crazy with exams! Watch my posts for monthly updates.

lale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails