Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #12


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels is the fourth book in the bestselling series The Mortal Instruments. It follows the adventures of Jace, Clary, Simon and their friends after the events of City of Glass
Although I found a potential cover over at The Hiding Spot, blogger is being obtuse and won't let me align it in the right way. Suffice to say that even though the description is pretty vague right now, having read the first three books in the series, I'm a little bit obsessed with finding out what happens next!


1 comment:

  1. OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR COFA.

    i love JACE I MEAN CASSIE CLARE SO HARD.

    hehe jaceeeee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails