Saturday, January 30, 2010

Flickr'in around...

Here's what I've been up to on the photography front:

Snow apples

Our apple tree was covered in snow this year, (Yup, you guessed it- not the apple tree in Turkey!) and constantly abused by a flock of wild turkeys. My grampa suggested that we eat them for dinner, but we weren't THAT fussed about the apple-theft. Not so sure about my grandma, though. She might have wanted to make pie.

Sunset in Izmir

And this is the view out of my window in Turkey. Pretty colors, no?

Column

I love taking pictures of mirrors. They make me feel like I'm going to fall forward into the 'His Dark Materials' trilogy with the floating portals and all.

Want to check out the rest? www.flickr.com/photos/lale-photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails