Friday, October 2, 2009

New book reviews up on Books! by A-K

Mosey on down to Books! by A-K to check out new reviews for a ton of books, including:
I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them, though I'll have to say that my absolute favorites were 'Thirteen Reasons Why', 'The Chosen One' and 'The Belly Dancer', probably because they were all so thought provoking.

I also recently read Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead which was also fantastic. The characters keep changing and evolving, and you can't decide where your loyalties lie! (In the best way possible, of course.)

At the present moment I'm halfway through 'All Together Dead' of the Southern Vampire Mysteries, and liking it just as much as I liked the first one, which is to say, a lot. Whenever I need something light and fun, Sookie Stackhouse is my go-to girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails