- Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
- Sea Change, by Aimee Friedman
- Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher
- The Chosen One, by Carol Lynch Williams
- The Belly Dancer, by DeAnna Cameron
I also recently read Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead which was also fantastic. The characters keep changing and evolving, and you can't decide where your loyalties lie! (In the best way possible, of course.)
At the present moment I'm halfway through 'All Together Dead' of the Southern Vampire Mysteries, and liking it just as much as I liked the first one, which is to say, a lot. Whenever I need something light and fun, Sookie Stackhouse is my go-to girl!