Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #18

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine


Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Not even a description for this one yet, let alone a title, but I'm incredibly excited. I just read Divergent (review scheduled for after GPB11) and I'm anxious to see more of Tris, the butt-kicking protagonist. She was strong, determined, stuck up for herself and really evolved over the course of the book-- in short, a perfect girl power protagonist! If you haven't yet picked up Divergent, please heed my five start recommendation and head to the bookstore. (Yes, it's that good!)

lale

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read Divergent yet but it is on my tbr pile!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails