Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Debut Author Challenge 2011

I've seen the Debut Author Challenge posts for 2010 popping up on The Story Siren (she hosts the challenge) every so often and wished I would have joined in for 2010, so I was excited to see that it's time to sign up for 2011. Here's the list of debut novels I'm excited to read:

1. Across the Universe- Beth Revis
2. Luminous- Dawn Metcalf
3. Anna Dressed in Blood- Kendare Blake
4. Stupid Fast- Geoff Herbach
5. XVI- Julia Karr
6. Memento Norah- Angie Smilbert
7. Future Imperfect- K. Ryer Breese
8. Bad Taste in Boys- Carrie Harris
9. Never Eighteen- Megan Bostic
10. The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen
11. Warped- Maurissa Guibord
12. Wither- Lauren DeStefano

For information on the Challenge, check out The Story Siren's post on it.

Happy reading!

lale

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lale,
    I'm very psyched you have Stupid Fast on your list (God, Google Alerts are fantastic!). Very curious to know what a Turkish-American-German-Brit will think of the thing).
    Take care,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for adding Never Eighteen to your DAC list. I'm honored. Hope it doesn't disappoint. :)
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list, I too would like to read Warped and Wither.

    By the way, I've awarded you with The Versatile Award: http://midnightfume.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award-whoohoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've picked a fab selection to read for the challenge. I am a new follower btw! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails