Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

Hi everyone! You may or may not have noticed that my posting's been sporadic recently, and unfortunately it's because of a combination of schoolwork and applying to universities in the US and the UK. I can't promise it'll get better soon, but I've got a whole bunch of really great books I've read that I'm trying to get up as soon as possible.

This IMM is going to cover the last few weeks, so it may include books that are already up.

Bought:
 
Raised by Wolves- Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Angel's Game- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Angel- L.A. Weatherly 

Received via NetGalley:
 
Delirium- Lauren Oliver
Angelfire- Courtney Alison Moulton
Unearthly- Cynthia Hand
Once in a Full Moon- Ellen Schrieber



lale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails