Monday, April 6, 2009

Introductions, introductions...

Hello/Bonjour/Nihau/Hallo/Merhaba.

I'm Lale - and in case you were wondering, that's pronounced La-leh and it's the Turkish for tulip. Yep, it sounds much cooler in Turkish than it does in English. And am I Turkish? Yes, and no. I'm probably far too many things to count, but half of me is English speaking, in any case. :)

And what, you may ask, is the purpose of this blog? To let me indulge myself by writing about/posting the three things I love best: Turkey, photography and...err, writing. I haven't quite figured out that one yet. I mean, unless you are actually a writer, or someone who works in publishing, (or at least someone who's completed a novel!) how are you meant to blog about writing?

Well, I'm game to find out, and I figure that this'll be good practice in any case.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

lale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails